NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE “BUFFALO WILD WINGS TRIP TO THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP” SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION (THE “PROMOTION”) AND ANY ADVERTISEMENT RELATING THERETO IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION ONLY WITHIN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (COLLECTIVELY “TERRITORY”) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY CALIFORNIA STATE LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE TERRITORY, PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE TERRITORY AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, OR DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The “Buffalo Wild Wings Trip To The Big Ten Championship” Sweepstakes Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The “Buffalo Wild Wings Trip To The Big Ten Championship” Sweepstakes Promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Big Ten Network, LLC located at 600 West Chicago Avenue, Suite 875, Chicago, Illinois 60654 and Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., located at 5500 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 1600, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55416 (each a “Sponsor” collectively “Sponsors”). Promotion begins on January 1, 2013 and ends on February 24, 2013 (such entire period of time shall be referred to hereinafter as the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion consists of nine (9) independent Promotion sweepstakes; one (1) Promotion grand prize sweepstakes (“GP Sweepstakes and eight (8) Promotion consolation prize sweepstakes (“each a “CP Sweepstakes” and together with GP Sweepstakes, “Sweepstakes”). One (1) prizewinner for each Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing on the Drawing Date (as defined below) for the applicable Sweepstakes (as noted in the chart in Rule #3). See chart in Rule #3 for each Sweepstakes’ “Registration Period” (as defined below). The prizewinners selected for each Sweepstakes will receive a prize as more specifically described below. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Officers, directors, and employees of Sponsors, Big Ten Conference and its affiliated schools, Fox Cable Network Services, LLC, Fox Entertainment Group, and The News Corporation, Inc., and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, production services, fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, web masters, and web suppliers (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (children, spouse, parents, siblings) and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize.
3. WHEN TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Promotion begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on January 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on February 24, 2013. Each of the eight (8) CP Sweepstakes shall one (1) Sweepstakes registration period (each a “Registration Period” collectively, “Registration Periods”), one (1) CP Sweepstakes drawing date (each a “CP Drawing Date”), and one (1) CP Sweepstakes prizewinner announcement date (each a “CP Prizewinner Notification Date”). The GP Sweepstakes shall consist of a grand prize drawing date (“GP Drawing Date” and together with the CP Drawing Dates, “Drawing Dates”) and a GP Sweepstakes prizewinner announcement date (“GP Prizewinner Notification Date” and together with CP Prizewinner Notification Date, “Notification Dates”). ). See chart in Rule #3, which details each CP Sweepstakes’ Registration Period and each Sweepstakes Drawing Date and Prizewinner Notification Date. To be eligible for a CP Sweepstakes and all subsequent Sweepstakes, all entries must be received by the end of the Registration Period for the applicable CP Sweepstakes. Sponsors’ database clock shall be the official timekeeping device for all entries received in this Promotion. All non-winning entries from one (1) CP Sweepstakes will rollover into all subsequent Sweepstakes.
||Registration Period Starts
||Registration Period End
||Prize Winning Notification Date
||1/1/2013 12:00:01 a.m. CT
||1/6/2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT
||1/7/2013 12:00:01 a.m. CT
||1/13/2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT
||1/14/2013 12:00:01 a.m. CT
||1/20/2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT
||1/21/2013 12:00:01 a.m. CT
||1/27/2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT
||1/28/2013 12:00:01 a.m. CT
||2/3/2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT
||2/4/2013 12:00:01 a.m. CT
||2/10/2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT
||2/11/2013 12:00:01 a.m. CT
||2/17/2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT
||2/18/2013 12:00:01 a.m. CT
||2/24/2013 11:59:59 p.m. CT
4. HOW TO ENTER: A computer with internet access is required to participate in this Promotion. During the Registration Period for the applicable CP Sweepstakes, each entrant must visit www.btn.com (“Website”) and follow the links and instructions to the registration page. Once the entrant has reached the registration page, the entrant must then complete the official online entry form in its entirety, which may include without limitation, your full name, complete address (including city, state, zip code), and e-mail address. Upon completion of the aforementioned process, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the applicable CP Sweepstakes. All required information must be completed to in order to enter into the applicable Sweepstakes and to be eligible to win. All entries must be received by the end of the Registration Period for the applicable Sweepstakes in order to be eligible.
Each entrant must provide a valid e-mail address to be eligible to enter this Promotion. Proof of entering the required information on the Promotion’s registration page is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsors of entry into a Sweepstakes or in the Promotion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of who actually submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the “authorized account holder” of the e-mail address supplied at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable e-mail address has been assigned by the internet access provider, the online service provider, or another organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address submitted. Proof (to Sponsors’ satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsors, in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, per day, per CP Sweepstakes throughout the entire Promotion Period. For the purposes of clarity, an entrant may enter all CP Sweepstakes; subject to the aforementioned restriction.
As permitted by law, each entrant agrees that personal information collected in connection with this Promotion may be shared with the Promotion Entities and Sponsors’ other promotional partners to contact you regarding promotional updates; information; messages; and for other reasons via electronic and/or ordinary mail and, will be used by Sponsors and such promotional partners in compliance with their respective privacy practices.
Note: Entry must be made by the entrant, only in the manner as set forth herein. All other methods of entry are considered void, including but not limited to entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users, wireless users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late, damaged, or misdirected entries, email messages; or other communications malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections including those through and/or by the Website; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; printing or other errors appearing within these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, technical, electronic or otherwise.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Up to a total of nine (9) prizewinners will be selected; eight (8) CP Sweepstakes prizewinners and one (1) GP Sweepstakes prizewinner. At the end of the Registration Period for each CP Sweepstakes, one (1) potential prizewinner will be selected in a random prize drawing from all eligible entries received, inclusive of all non-winning eligible entries from previous CP Sweepstakes, if any, throughout the Registration Period for the applicable Sweepstakes. In addition, one (1) GP Sweepstakes prizewinner will be selected from all non-winning eligible entries received throughout the entire Promotion Period. Determination of the prizewinner for each Sweepstakes shall be made by Sponsors or Sponsors’ agent in their sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding. Each prizewinner’s name will be notified by telephone, US mail, and/or e-mail on the Prizewinner Notification Date for the applicable Sweepstakes (as set forth in the chart in Rule #3 hereinabove), using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsors shall have no liability for any prizewinner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prizewinner for any reason. Time is of the essence in awarding the prize. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prizewinner that cannot be reached by telephone, US mail and/or e-mail, or does not respond within three (3) days of the initial attempt to notify the potential prizewinner, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prizewinner, such potential prizewinner will forfeit his or her prize. Solely with respect to each CP Sweepstakes, should a potential CP Sweepstakes prizewinner forfeit the prize due to the previously stated, an alternate prizewinner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries received inclusive of all non-winning eligible entries from previous Sweepstakes, if any, during the applicable Sweepstakes’ Registration Period (“CP Alternate Selection”). Solely with respect to the GP Sweepstakes, should a potential prizewinner forfeit the prize due to the previously stated, an alternate prizewinner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining non-winning eligible entries received throughout the entire Promotion Period (“GP Alternate Selection”). Sponsors may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential prizewinners in accordance with applicable CP Alternate Selection or GP Alternate Selection procedure, and if there is still no confirmed prizewinner of the prize after such attempts have been made, if any, the prize may go unawarded if the prize remains unclaimed. If any potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected in accordance with the applicable CP Alternate Selection or GP Alternate Selection procedure.
6. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS:
(A) Up to a total of eight (8) CP Sweepstakes prizes will be awarded. Each CP Sweepstakes prize shall consist of one (1) Big Ten Network Store gift card valued at One Hundred Dollars ($100). The total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each CP Sweepstakes prize is One Hundred Dollars ($100). The ARV should all CP Sweepstakes prizes be awarded in connection with this Promotion is Eight Hundred Dollars ($800). The Big Ten Network Store gift card is subject to all terms and conditions generally applicable thereto and printed thereon and is non-transferable and will be deemed void if sold, transferred, auctioned or assigned to any third party. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries received throughout the applicable CP Sweepstakes’ Registration Period (including all eligible entries received in prior Registration Periods, if any).
(B) Up to one (1) GP Sweepstakes prize will be awarded. The GP Sweepstakes prize shall consist of (i) admission for two (2) to the 2013 Big Ten Tournament, which will take place March 14, 2013 through March 17, 2013 in Chicago, Illinois (ii) two(2) round trip coach airfares originating from the commercial airport nearest the prizewinner’s residence to Chicago, Illinois (iii) one (1) hotel accommodation (based upon double occupancy) for three (3) nights stay (hotel determination shall be in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion); and (iv) roundtrip ground transportation between the hotel accommodation and the airport in Chicago, Illinois The ARV for the GP Sweepstakes is Two Thousand Three Hundred Dollars ($2,300). Odds of winning the GP Sweepstakes depend on the actual number of non-winning eligible entries received throughout the entire Promotion Period.
The ARV should all prizes be awarded in connection with this Promotion is Four Thousand Nine Hundred Dollars ($4,900). The prizewinners shall be solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein as being awarded including, without limitation, delivery, processing and handling fees, food, beverages, gratuities, ground transportation (unless otherwise specified herein), and/or personal purchases. All travel arrangements and hotel accommodations will be made by Sponsors in their sole and absolute discretion. If the GP Sweepstakes prizewinner is unable to travel between March 14, 2013 and March 17, 2013 such prizewinner will forfeit the GP Sweepstakes prize package in its entirety and an alternate prizewinner may be selected in accordance with the GP Alternate Selection procedure. Sponsors are not responsible for flight delays, game schedule changes or cancellations. Airfare does not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. All such costs must be paid by the prizewinner and his or her guest and are due at time of confirmation of the requested dates; once paid, these costs and/or fees are non-refundable. Ground transportation to and from the prizewinner's residence will not be provided as part of the overall travel package. Other travel and hotel accommodation restrictions may apply.
If applicable to any prize awarded herein, the prizewinner’s companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older in order to participate in the prize activities or if such companion is under the age of eighteen (18) the prizewinner must be such companion’s parent or legal guardian to participate in the prize activities. The prizewinner must comply with all hotel check-in requirements, including but not limited to the presentation of a major credit card. The prizewinner’s companion must sign and return a Liability Release and (where legal) a Publicity Release prior to ticketing of the prize.
7. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All Minors (as defined below) must be accompanied, at all times, by an adult. The potential prizewinners are subject to verification. The prizes are not redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed except Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of comparable value if a prize listed is unavailable for any reason. The prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. If lost, the prize awarded herein or any portion thereof will not be replaced. The prize or any portion thereof will not be substituted, except at Sponsors’ sole discretion due to unavailability and then only for a prize of equal or greater value except where prohibited by law. The prizewinner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any federal, state and/or local taxes on the prize received. If any potential prizewinner declines the prize or any portion thereof, is found to be ineligible, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, such potential prizewinner may be disqualified and will forfeit the prize he or she otherwise might have received. In the event the prizewinner or his or her guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten any other person, Sponsors reserve the right to terminate the applicable event in whole or in part, and send the prizewinners and/or his or her guests home with no further compensation. Upon verification of entrant’s win and compliance with these Official Rules, delivery of the prize will be coordinated by a representative of Sponsors and the prizewinners will receive further notification with details on how to claim the prize. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsors in their sole and absolute discretion.
8. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prizewinner fully complies with these Official Rules. All details and other restrictions of the prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. The prizewinners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The potential prizewinners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where imposing such condition is legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If a prizewinner is not of legal age of majority in his or her state of residence (a “Minor”) at Sponsors’ option, the applicable prize either will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian of the prizewinner, or the parent or legal guardian of the prizewinner will be required to ratify and sign Prize Claim Documents. The Prize Claim Documents must be returned within the time frame indicated on the documents. If the potential prizewinner (or, in the case of a Minor, such Minor prizewinner’s parent or legal guardian) fails to return such documents within the prescribed time, or if a potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules, then the potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
Depiction of any prize in any advertising, promotional materials may not reflect the actual prize delivered to the prizewinner. Sponsors or their agents shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of any prize or any portion thereof once it has been shipped by Sponsors or their agents. Prizewinners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize or any portion thereof after it has been delivered to the prizewinner.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By entering the Promotion, each entrant hereby: (a) agrees that the Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) releases the Promotion Entities from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to this Promotion and from injuries or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in this Promotion, or use or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and (c) waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. This Promotion may not be used for any form of gambling.
Sponsors make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Promotion. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSORS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prizewinner’s permission for Sponsors to use prizewinner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications; or for misdirected telephone transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors reserve the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion or any Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion or the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsors’ control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion or the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsors are prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Promotion or any Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsors’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsors shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion or the Sweepstakes. If the Promotion or the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsors will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide prizewinners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsors. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUBMISSION OR OTHER MATERIAL SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT WILL PROMOTION ENTITIES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
12. WINNER'S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: Visit www.btn.com to view a copy of the Official Rules or any legally required winner’s list. Any legally required winner’s list may be available for a period of thirty (30) days following the end of the Promotion Period. The Official Rules may not be available following the end of the Promotion Period.